“Roofing America has overseen roof repairs to our facilities from Oklahoma City, OK to Ft Lauderdale, Florida.I highly recommend their services.”
– Bill Richardson,
– First Enterprise Bank
Our Roof Maintenance Program includes!
- Thorough annual inspections.
- Annual written reports with photos.
- Notice of potential problems with the roof.
- Make recommendations to extend the life and/or efficiency of the roof.
- Provide priority service in the event of an emergency.
- Inspect seams and expansion joints.
- Inspect membrane welds.
- Inspect curb, wall, pipe and sky light flashings.
- Debris removal from drains and scuppers.
- Re-attach loose sheet metal, gutters or downspouts that do not require replacement.
- Repair minor deficiencies at roof penetrations.
Request Information See Sample Inspection Report
Why have a Roof Maintenance Program?
“An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure”
- Roofs with Maintenance Contracts…21 years vs. Roofs without Maintenance…11 years
- Keeps small, easily handled problems from turning into expensive, costly disasters. Roof leaks can go on for months without ever being noticed inside the building.
- Helps to budget maintenance costs and plan for expensive replacements.
- Keeps warranties valid and maximizes the roof’s life expectancy.
- Keeps business flowing smoothly without the disruptions caused by interior damages to properties.
Save Money with a Roof Maintenance Program
Periodic visual inspections help maximize the effective roof service life and thereby reduce the roof’s life cycle costs.
- Basic roof maintenance performed at no additional charge to the customer.
- Preferred first response service in the event of a storm, accident, or other physical loss.
- Preferred Program cost is just $495 annually.
- Annual inspection performed by an experienced, qualified roof inspector. We identify obvious problems and look further for the not so obvious problems that end up costly down the road.
- Maintenance reports detailing the roofs current condition provided annually. Any problems that could cause leaks in the future, necessary repairs, and photo documentation are included.
- Repairs to loose materials, sheet metal, gutters or downspouts are included. Cleaning and removing small debris from the roof that might hinder drainage and repairing any minor deficiencies is also included.
What “WEARS OUT” Roofs?
Numerous factors can lead to a roof system failure:
- Forgetting about maintenance is perhaps the single biggest cause of premature roof failure.
- Normal wear and tear from U.V. rays from the sun and rain.
- Severe weather with strong winds and hail can cause damage.
- Exposure to the elements (sun, water, freeze-thaw).
- Structural movement, building settlement or expansion/contraction.
- Biological growth, vegetation or algae in areas of standing water.
- Not fixing problems promptly, such as small leaks, can lead to consequential interior damages, rust, and even mold.
- Service maintenance damage is inadvertently caused by HVAC contractors or other repairmen working on a roof.
Any of these, if not dealt with immediately, may cause increased damages throughout the facility, as well as loss of productivity. This is why we are offering a simple solution to what could be an expensive problem.